- Your legal rights
- Court vs Mediation
- Shared care and time with each parent
- Parenting agreements and what to include
- Parenting Plans vs Parenting Orders
- How to apply for Parenting Orders
- Dealing with conflict and safety issues
$29.00 inc. GST
Get The Step-By-Step Information Every Australian Needs for a Trouble Free Divorce
Each year 50,000 Australians will face divorce – and most of them will pay a lawyer thousands of dollars along the way for expert advice.
But what if there was a comprehensive step-by-step guide containing all the knowledge and guidance you need to achieve a smooth and cost-effective divorce yourself?
And what if that guide was written by family lawyers who have helped thousands of Australians to divorce, without the stress and legal fees?
The experienced family lawyers behind eDivorce, Australia’s specialist online divorce and property settlement service, draw upon their experience helping everyday Australians to achieve a fast and trouble-free divorce, and explain the must know information that can save you up to 90% in legal fees.
The eDivorce Property Settlement eGuide demystifies the divorce process and lays out an easy to follow step by step road map to divorce.
No Australian should face divorce without this eGuide.
- Suitable for families with children and couples with no kids
- Step by step instructions to complete your divorce application
- How to lodge your application with the Court
- How to ‘serve’ a copy of your divorce application on the other party
- When (or if) you need to go to Court
- How apply for a Court fee reduction
- Legal rights and obligations explained
Testimonials for divorce eGuide