- Your legal rights
- Court vs Mediation
- Shared care and time with each parent
- Parenting agreements and what to include
- Parenting Plans vs Parenting Orders
- How to apply for Parenting Orders
- Dealing with conflict and safety issues
Property Settlement eGuide
$29.00 inc. GST
Get The Knowledge Every Australian Needs for a Successful Property Settlement
Each year 100,000 Australians will face divorce or de facto separation, and most of them make at least one crucial—and often costly—mistake when dividing property.
These errors might seem minor, but by the time the process is finalised these Aussies realise they have cost themselves tens of thousands in legal fees and court costs.
You could be one of these people. But you don’t have to be.
The experienced family lawyers behind eDivorce, Australia’s specialist online divorce and property settlement service, draw upon their experience inside the courtroom and in pre-court negotiations, and identify the must know information that can save you up to 90% in legal fees.
The eDivorce Property Settlement eGuide demystifies the settlement process, explains what judges consider in making their final decisions, how to achieve a fair settlement, and lays out a road map for positive actions you can take to achieve the best possible outcome.
No Australian should face property settlement without this eGuide.
- Suitable for separated de facto and married couples
- How consent orders work and how to apply for them
- Step by step instructions to complete your application
- How to lodge your application with the Court
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes in property settlement
- When (or if) you need to go to Court
- How apply for a Court fee reduction
- Legal rights and obligations explained
Testimonials for property settlement eguide